Colors of the World Banquet

 April 11th, I participated the event " Colors of the Banquet ". I introduced about Japanese traditional cloths. This name is yukata. It is similar to the kimono but not it. It is a casual kimono made from cotton and is much lighter than a normal kimono. Some Japanese people usually wear it for summer festivals. If tourist want to try wearing it, they can wear it in Kyoto such as culture center.  I wore it and walked in the fashion show. I was nervous but it was very fun for me.
 After it, I enjoyed watching dance, watching magic, and listening to song that someone was singing. I was able to know the culture of many different countries at this event. It was exciting  and interesting for me to know many different countries culture.


Comments

  1. This looks like an amazing event! You guys look awesome. Thank you for sharing about Japanese culture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment