Trip to Atlanta

I want to talk about the trip to Atlanta because it was a very fun and reflective experience. The trip started in World of Coke. I learned a little bit about the history of Coke, and I liked knowing the different products through the history of Coke. I tasted many flavors of Coke that are in the world.I

The second stop was CNN. I was grateful that it was time lunch. I ate a big hamburger it was delicious. I made a tour of all the souvenir shops. It was fun.

The last stop and my favorite was  "National Center of Civil and Human Rights" . In my country I studied a little bit about this topic because I like a lot and to visit a place like this was a great experience. I learned more about this topic, but the most important was seen and feel the reaction of the people. Some people were crying.
It I made me remember that there love and empathy in the world.





Comments