Your First Challenge: Who are you?

Create a blog post. The post title should be your name. 

In the post, upload a photo of yourself. Then answer the following questions: 


  1. What is your name?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. What year are you (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior)?
  4. What are you studying (what is your major, or what subject interests you the most)?
  5. Why did you choose to study abroad?
  6. What do you want to do with your degree?
  7. Tell us two interesting facts about yourself!

Example

Sarah Anne Perry


My name is Sarah Anne. I am from Athens, Georgia. I am not a student anymore, but I studied English, music, and Spanish at the University of Georgia. While I was in college, I chose to study abroad because I wanted to improve my Spanish and experience a different culture. I am using my degree to work as a writer, editor, and English teacher. I have a twin sister, and I love rock climbing. 

Please complete this challenge by Friday, Feb. 16th. If you have any questions, contact Sarah Anne using your UTC email. 

Image courtesy of Pixabay. Used under Creative Commons CC0. 

Comments