Your Third Challenge: Sweat at the ARC

This week, your challenge is to exercise at the UTC Aquatic and Recreation Center






Choose your activity! Some ideas:

Attend a fitness class
Use the workout equipment
Swim in the pool
Play badminton, soccer, basketball, or volleyball
Run on the indoor track
Try indoor rock climbing 

After you visit the arc, write a blog post. Include one picture, and answer the following questions: 

  1. What activity did you do at the ARC? 
  2. Why did you choose to do this activity? 
  3. How was the activity fun? How was it difficult? 
  4. Do you think other students should try this activity? Why or why not?

Example

I attended a yoga class at the ARC. I chose to do yoga because I want to become more flexible. Yoga was fun because I did it with my friends and met new people. It was difficult because some of the positions were uncomfortable, and I'm not very flexible yet. I think other students should try yoga because it is relaxing and can make you more flexible. 

Please complete this challenge by Friday, March 2nd. If you have any questions, contact Sarah Anne using your UTC email. 

Comments