Rock climbing

 We tried to do rock climbing at a gym. This is the first time I've done that. I could climb the middle of the wall. The second challenge was improvement on the first and I could climb the top of the wall! It's so scary but I was exited. We appreciated people who helped us when we tried to do rock climbing for the first time.
 Today, I am going to go to Superfly and jump on a trampoline. This week is so hard for me to play any sports because I usually don't play an sports in Japan. However, it's fun to try something new. I would like to make good use of the life of studying abroad in America.


Comments

  1. Way to go! It feels so good to try hard and succeed at something new. I'm so happy that you enjoyed rock climbing, and that you had a trampoline adventure too! I think it's great that you are making the most of your time in America.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment