Screening and Discussion "Battle of the Sexes"

 Today is a special day! My ESL teacher taught me today is international women's day. I searched it, and I joined an event which is screening and discussion after watching the movie "Battle of the Sexes". In short, this movie was about gender related to tennis games.
 In my opinion, there are some reasons that the main character Billie Jean King beat the rival Bobby Riggs. First, she did her best to win the tennis game. She finished he difficult quota for a short time. On the other hand, her rival Bobby Riggs had too much time on his hands. It's because, he underestimated his opponent because of women. Second, Billie King's husband supported her through the most difficult time of life. When she made a mistake about love affair, her husband didn't get angry and blame her. I thought he is really good person.
 I enjoyed the movie and had a good opportunity about international women's day. I had a wonderful time with my friends.


Comments

  1. So glad you had fun at the documentary screening. I enjoyed reading your thoughts about the film. Love the photo collage — Hello, Kermit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment