Cross Cultural workshop #2

I learned American sport in the class. I studied that baseball and football beginning. I like sport so it was very interesting. After that we talked about soccer, skate boarding, basketball, tennis and softball.


And I also learned American Environment, climate and weather. America has a lot of tornado but Japan has not tornado. So many earthquake occur in Japan but not many it in America. I knew America and Japan different point. then we talked about global warming. We have to reduce garbage and carbon dioxide.


I went to Tennessee Aquarium on May 8th. It was second time for me. The first time, I went to there by myself in February. So, I was glad because with my friend.

I like otter, nemo, penguin and gator. I don't go to Aquarium in Japan. So, it was good opportunity.There are more animals in this Aquarium. For example, shark, jelly fishe, tortoise, butterfly and monkey.

The water tank were pretty big. There were dynamic.

I saw the flog that slept! It was so cute! Let's see the picture.

And i went to imax theater. I watched Pandas. It was 3D movie. So, it was fun. I knew new information about pandas. There are wild pandas in China. I didn't know that so I surprised. The many children were  in theater and they were enjoying. They were cute.


I learned a lot of things in cross cultural workshop. Thank you!

I
flog
monkey
penguin
with friend

Comments