Trip to New York

I want to write about the trip to New York because it was a very fun and so impressive. I went to New York for two days during the spring break with two ESL Japanese friends. I was very happy that I could go to New York before I came to study here. We went to a lot of sightseeing spots and did a
shopping. I write about three places that are particularly impressive in New York.

The first place is the Statue of Liberty. We arrived in New York and went there first. We checked the Statue of Liberty in advance and prepared a ticket because it was the place we absolutely wanted to go. The Statue Liberty was bigger than I thought.It was so powerful and I was moved.The view from the ferry to the island where the Statue of Liberty is also great.

The second place is the Brooklyn Bridge. The view from the Brooklyn Bridge was so beautiful and I was moved. We went there at noon. The view at noon was beautiful but the view at night was different and I thought it was very beautiful. I want to go there at night if I can go there again.

The last place is Times Square. There are many shops around there,so we went there many times. It was still sunny and bright when we first went to there. I thought that the view of Times Square in the daytime was beautiful,but I thought that the electric bulletin board was shining at night and it was more beautiful.

New York is a very lively place. It was like a dream that I was in place I had seen on TV and magazine. I want to go there again.





Comments