My first time in Nashville trip

I would like to share about my Nashville trip.

I was very excited to go on this trip. One of the reasons for was because I knew this city was famous for music. The second one is that I can go there with my friends after studying abroad.

First we visited the Parthenon. The weather was very good on that day. We can spent felt very good. We enjoyed taking pictures while walking. and then moved on and went down town. There was music flowing here and there and it was lively. I was able to feel the history of Nashville and the energy of people just walking. There is famous bus in the Nashville. This bus is very interesting. On the bus you can sing music while rowing a bicycle. I saw many people enjoyed riding it.

We went to a famous BBQ restaurant for lunch. We were very excited to go there, because Japan entertainers have been there. It was very crowded and popular. We ate spare ribs and smoked pork.  I like to eat famous food of the place when I travel. The reason is that the culture of the place is felt by the ingredients and the cooking method. We enjoyed meal time.


Next, I went to the Hilton Garden which my friend recommended. The place is a hotel, but even if it is not stay, sightseeing is possible. The Garden is indoor. The weather was good and it was  beautiful. We can see a lot of flowers.
I used be with a Japanese student and local student, but we were often speaking in English. It was very stimulating to English during a good time.



Travel is always very attractive. I can feel the history of the that place and the people close to you. I was very happy to spend such a trip with my friends. I want to cherish the encounter of such a wonderful place in the future. and I want to learn more English and enjoy communicating with in the that place.

Comments