Cross Cultural Workshop #2

I want to write about the Tennessee Aquarium. I want to the Tennessee Aquarium in class on May 8. It was the second time I visited there. it was a very enjoyable place for the second time. The Tennessee Aquarium has buildings with animals living in the river and buildings with animals living in the ocean.

I first went to a building where animals living in the river are on display. There were a lot of animals that I had not seen there. There were lots of interesting fish in the form and and fish with strange colors. Some animals I knew, such as crocodile and turtle. I was very happy that there was a Japanese fish nishikigoi.

Next I went to a building where animals living in the sea are on display. There were a lot of colorful fish there. There were a lot of fish that I knew such as jellyfish, anemone fish and seahorse. There was a fish I had never seen and it was interesting.

Finally I went to the IMAX Theater and watched a movie about the panda. When I went to the first time, I did not watch the movie, so I was glad to see it this time. The movie was powerful and interesting in 3D. I was able to feel like I was really in the world on the screen. I wanted to see real panda because I have never seen a panda.

It was a very good experience to go to the Tennessee Aquarium. I could take a lot of picture and it made me remember.




Comments