Mission #2 Memories of this week

 Today, I will introduce 7 memories of think week.
 Friday 17th February, I played basketball, volleyball and soccer in gymnasium with ESL students, AG and Kortez. l could't shoot basketball, but l did grade when l scored a goal! Than, we went also Lookout mountain by two cars. It was my first experience in my life until now, very beautiful! Well, we watched Chattanooga's view.
 Saturday 18th, we went Nashville trip by bus. I had been looking forward to this trip from while ago. First, we visited Country Music Hall. There were a lot of exhibits. At lunch time, I ate big hamburger at Hard Look Cafe with Amina, Ikuko and Sun Young. It was very delicious:) Than, my enter's Amy showed us many places! Thank you, Amy:)
 Sunday 19th, we went to support UTC Mocs basketball game. Because, my friend's Ume attending to the team. Finally, Mocs won the game!
 Monday 20th, I goined Japan art class as Japanese supportrs with Kadumi. I was grade when lical art students were having a lot of fan. Than, I want to practice calligraphy again.
 Tuesday 21th, l took a picture with Mocs Bird. He is so big and cool, but he is cute!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're liking UTC so far! Sunset Rock is one of my favorite spots in Chattanooga. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment