Voyage to Mars

At 7th February, ESL students went to challenge center. We were got mission by astronaut. It was important roles. My role was LS with Nade. Fist our mission, we searched crops nutrition. Example watermelon, burokkori and Garden pea. After, we received mail by control center. We decided what kinds of crops much MARS. And we send a massage to control center. Next we searched oxygen in space shuttle. The space shuttle oxygen concentrations was low. It's so dangerous. If oxygen concentrations is low, people can't  breath. We had to sent message to control center. After send message, all ESL students changed each other roles. We went to control center. My roles is send messages to LS. But we can't click computer screen. We didn't do anything. Because we looked other ESL students work. Challeng center study was so difficult. I can't understand all. I thought I want to understand English. I feel that I must study hard more. This experience was improved me.

Comments