Voyage to Mars


I and the other ESL students and the people involved voyaged to the Mars and accomplished the mission February 7th.

My role was probe.  First, I measured the units and wrote the weight and my partner reported it to the navigators using headset.  The total was under 750g, so it was OK.  Next, we had to put the units on the machine.  Navigators read the book and my partner instructed me to do and I carried out.  I couldn`t do perfect but my partners did it.  And we played a role.

My crew`s role was variety.  Operator to us and researcher and so on.  They played a role in accomplishing our mission.

The problem was that I couldn`t tell the information correctly.  I needed to understand the meaning of sentences on the book and tell partners on the other place by only my voice.  And it was problem to communicate with my partner too.  It was difficult for me.

Accomplishing this mission strengthened our bond.  We clapped our hands and we were happy.  We can`t success to do something without cooperation between our crew.  We got not only memory but also unity as the team members.


Comments

  1. I love your last sentence! Memories and the bonds you make with your teams are forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Kasumi! Improving communication will create stronger bonds and overall better relationships with team members.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment