Voyage to Mars


ESL students went to challenge center to experience mission of Mars. They were imparted the roles. My role was prove. It has works of two types. First is to tell the information what you should work in spaceship. Second is when you’re in spaceship, you work something which is messaged by space center. In space center, I told what device do you measure the weight. After that, I told where device do you install on the board. On the other hand, in spaceship, I work the thing which is told by them. We finished own role so we went back to the earth in safety. Through the work, I thought it’s so difficult to tell the information. I’m not good to speak and listen so it’s so hard to tell it in English. In addition to, I talked my partner over a microphone so I couldn’t tell. Although I can’t tell instant, my partner is very kind so I worked with fun. I want to speke well again because of this day.

Comments

Post a Comment