Voyage to Mars

At 7th February, I visited space museum of UTC with ESL international students. I heard about space shuttle, Mars, space history from staff member. Than, I experienced "Voyage to Mars".
 First, I took part in as a member of Ears side. I was gave information's task for space shuttle. My partner was Amina. We read information's exclusive brochure, and we tried to tell it to a member inside of space shuttle. We could tell information well at the beginning, but as time passed on and became so difficult, we would not be able to tell it. But, I tried to tell again and again. I was pleased when I can tell saying myself. In addition, we heard information from space shuttle member, and wrote down the main point. I measured planet size that I watched space picture. I calculated planet size and distance. But, our mission finished in the middle of doing me and Amina's tasks.
 Second, I took part in a member of space shuttle side. I took charge of same task, it was information. My partner was Amina at that time, too. In fact, I didn't almost understand the task. Because, it was so difficult. 
 Now, I'm looking back on those experiences. I couldn't hearing, telling and understanding a lot of things. But, it were good experiences. Because, I could took part in very rare tasks. Than, I think that listening and speaking English are very important after all. I continue to study English from and on.

Comments