Voyage to Mars

  I worked as astronaut in afternoon class on February 7th. I examined Sample Rocks which is in Mars in space ship with Matt Bryant. Then, we got the Sample Rock Reports in space center.
   First of all, our astronaut team left for Mars with rocket. It takes for about eight months but we go there for less than 5 minutes. After we arrived at Mars, we worked one's job. I and he examined carefully size, amount, and looks of the Sample Rocks. In the detail, we add the Rocks into water and weigh them. Then we sent messages information about the Rocks to space center.
 Second, all of crew changed the role. I and he got the Rock reports in space center. Size, amount, and looks of the rocks are written on the reports by astronauts and we examined them with the reports.
  Last, spaceship came to the Earth. Then, our mission was succeeded.
I and he worked well. We communicated well by use English and gesture. I was so glad to experience the jobs as astronaut. It is very important to help each other.

Comments

Post a Comment