Mission #6

I went to Pigeon Forge for five days. These are so great days, because I could go to there with my favorite people. Next, I went to jump park with six Japanese and Ryan in downtown. It was a lot of fun for the first long vacation since I came to this place. We had no plan before any spring break begins, but our friend Sam thought of the plan for us. Thanks to him I was able to spend a very good spring break. I watched movie, shopping, playing card game for five days at Pigeon Forge. I jumped with American children. It is so fun and excited. American children were friendly. I was surprised, because I was involved with American children for the first time. In addition, I went to the Jump Park. I could not jump well at the beginning, I was able to gradually enjoy it very much. The experience I gained at Pigeon Forge, it is the bond with my friends. Another one, I went to wonder work in Pigeon Forge. There learned a lot of things. For example, There is not only one way of looking at things. There was very meaningful days compared to this place.

Comments