Mission #6

 Two weeks ago, there were Spring Break for us. I certainly looked forward to coming it from many days ago. As expected, I made many great memories.
 After afternoon class, we left Stophel of UTC, took about 3 hours by the car to get to Pigeon Forge. We spent cottage for 4 night and 5 days. All the time, we went to Wonder Works that is trick museum, visited to Gatlinburg that there are a lot of souvenir shops, made our meal together, watched movies at theater room of basement. The most memorable event is to go to a certain restaurant. It was Dick's Last Resort. The restaurant was so much strange and funny. We were very fun!
 That weekend, we went to Georgia Premium
Outlet at Atlanta. I bought various things. I wonder I ended up overspending. Because there were a lot of good price things and I love shopping.
 When I think back Spring Break, I could spend great time with friend!




Comments