Mission #6

Spring Break
~PIGEON FORGE, North Georgia Premium Outlets, The Jump Park~
I spent a wonderfully enjoyable spring break with my friends of Japanese and some UTC students. We went to Pigeon Forge from March 10th and we stayed at cottage called "knockin' on heaven's door" at 4 days and 5 nights. There were luxurious place for us because there were five large and comfortable bedrooms, two big displays like a movie theater, a Jacuzzi, a small hot spring and a game. Especially it was so fun to cook curry with everyone. One day we shopped at The Village and other day we relaxed in the cottage all day. Also I was able to have a valuable experience about soaping in hot spring while snowfall. Furthermore we played at two entertainment facilities. 
Next, we went to North Georgia Premium Outlets after the Pigeon Forge. There was the biggest shopping mall in my life and it has a many very cheap shop so I could buy a lot of gifts.
Lastly, we went to the Jump Park. We played with young children with trampoline and dodgeball there. I skinned a little bit my instep because I got too excited.
As a result, this spring vacation became an unforgettable memory.



Comments