Mission#3

I interviwed my roommate Will. Q1 What are you studying? A It's International Relations. Q2 What do you like the most about UTC? A It's global program and beautiful campus. Q3 What do you do after class? A I work part time job that and study home work,study,go to gym and watch movie. Q4 What are you interested in? A music,singing,art. Q5 Have you ever been abroad? A Yeah!!!Europe. Q6 Where would you like to go? A Japan and sweden. Q7 What kind of movie A Psycologic,comedy and science Fiction movie. Q8 Where do you like in Chattanooga? A I like city cafe. Q9 What do you become in the future? A I want to travel alot and business marketing. Q10 What will you do Japan? A I want to see a lot of city night light and eat real japan sushi.

Comments

  1. This is great! I love the questions you asked! Your roommate sounds awesome!
    Are you and your roommate close friends? Did you learn anything new about Will from this interview?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment