Mission 6

I went to Pigeon Forge spring break with my friends. We take  about 3 hours by car. our car was open car. So We arrived at march 11. We stayed cabin in the Pigeon Forge.  The cabin has about 6 bed rooms 3 bathroom and theater room. First we went to grocery store, bought much food, drink and snack. Next day We went to like funny museum. So the place was so exciting. There were so many attraction in the museum. Such as virtual roller coaster, virtual sports and rolling bicycle. After the museum, we went to mushroom pizza to eat dinner. I ordered special pizza, size was middle.But I could't eat all pizza, because the pizza was too big. Then we went back cabin, take the jacuzzi. most of Japanese love jacuzzi so I love too it. Last day we cooked carry for everyone and watched movie in the theater. I think I feel so good experience in the spring break.
And I went to jump park near the UTC football stadium with Japanese ESL students and Ryan. He picked up us two times. There were so many children in the jump park. We played dodgeball withe children. After the jump park, Ryan take us ice cream near the Tennessee river. It was so exciting my spring break memory.

Comments