Mission #6

   In spring break, I went to Pigeion Forge. I spent great days with my good friends including Japanese friends and UTC students from March 10th to 14th. I stayed at cottage called Knokin on Heaven's Door. I had never stayed at cottage with my friends, so I had been looking forward to staying! I was surprised that the cottage is really big and it has many bedrrom, bathroom,and theater room and jacuzzi. I enjoyed playing so much with my friends. For example, we have played card game come from Korea and old video games. Each dinner time, we made dinner helping each other, we made curry. one day of these days,  we played at Wonder Works near the cottage. There ware so many attractions, and we played them. At other days, we give a gift we bought each other, went to reastraunt to have dinner.
  Most of spring break, I spend special time with great friends. That's why, I could speak so much to them in English. I think my English skill improved by these experience. I learnd other culture such as Korean culture. I would be more close friends with them, and I had got a precious memory.



Comments