Misson#6

Spring Break

     In spring break, I went to "Piegeon Forge" and "Ruby Falls".
    First of all, I'll tell you about Piegeon Forge. We stayed 4 nights 5 days in cottage. The building was beautiful and comfortable. It was made of wood so it matched the atmosphere such as nature. It made me so exicited.  First day, we arrived in the evening so we decided to get rest. Second day, we went to "Wonder works". There is so much to see and do at the Wonder works attractions. For example, we can experience earthquake, typhoon and latest technology. There are many things I don't know so I could learn and spend good time. After that, we ate the dinner in the Mellow Mushroom. It sells almost pizza and I ate Ceasar pizza. It was so great. I think it's the best I have ever eaten pizza in U.C. In the cottage, we often watched the movies and played the playing cards and UNO. On the other hands, there is a jacuzzi!!! When I realized the presence of jacuzzi, I got pleased because I've never taken a jacuzzi since I came chattanooga. I was so glad I could take a jacuzzi. Forth and Fifth day, we went Gatlinburg to buy souvenir and exchange the present with us. This place is calm and we can feel the old fashoned atmosphere. I bought souvenir for my close friend, my girlfriend and myself. For exchanging present, I bought the puzzle written the picutre of Mickey. I was so happy the friend got my present liked it.
     Next, I went to Ruby falls with my mentor and mentor's family. This falls is in the cave. Before we arrived the falls, we can see many stalactite similar the shape of elephant's foot, steak and potates, potate chip and so on. On the other hand, Ruby falls was so beutiful. I have seen big falls such as it so I was impressed. After that, we went to the house of mentor's friend. we played party games with eating pizza and drinking. The game was so diificult for me because there were many words I don't know. But I was so fun since the friends taught me the meaning of words. Not only the mentor but also her family was so kind so I could spend a good day.
    In spring break, I can have more time to talk others than usual day. I can know the words and expression which I did't learn in the class. The conversation is difficult for me but I like to converse with someone so I was glad to speak English more time.









    
    
  


Comments