Biking the Riverwalk

 I attended Biking the Riverwalk with UTC Outdoors on April 28th. We wanted to attend the Beginner Whitewater Kayaking Day Trip, but there were many applicants for the activity, so we couldn't apply for it. But ultimately, Biking the Riverwalk was a lot of fun.
The participants and UTC Outdoors met at a gym at 9 a.m. First of all, we heard the explanation from UTC Outdoors about today's course and the way to ride a road bike. I greeted many people who were walking on a bikeway, also there were many kinds of creatures. I felt Chattanooga is abundantly blessed with nature. Then, I spent a relaxing time with the smell of grass and the twitter of little birds.
 We pedaled 12 miles in total the day! Thanks to UTC Outdoors, I had new experience in Chattanooga. However, I couldn't move because of muscle soreness the next day, then I realized lack of exercise:-(

Comments