Trip to Atlanta

     I traveled to Atlanta on May 11. I went to World of Coca-Cola, CNN and National Center for Civil and Human Rights.


     First I went to World of Coca-Cola.  I learned enjoy about history of Coca Cola.
I can see past publicity posters and past vending machines from around the world. I saw Coca-Cola products in Japan I didn't know. Then I tried cola and juice in many country. As I thought ordinarily coke is the best.


     After that I had lunch at CNN.


     Finally I went to National Center for Civil and Human Rights.
There I saw exhibition about Mr. Martin Luther King, Jr's activities and racial discrimination.
I experienced the sound that reproduced it. That was probably what happen in bus. I closed my eyes and wore headphone. It was real. I couldn't perfectly understand the conversation and the booing.
I couldn't hear it to the last. But I was able to feel fear, pain and sorrow. I was shocked.
I took a class about that but actually I got to know more about it was very terrible.
And I'm very impressed about Mr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the people around he.


     There was also an exhibition about AIDS. Until now I didn't try know about AIDS.
But I try to know this trip opportunity.


     I learned a lot of things on this trip.









    

Comments