Cross-cultural Workshops


  I had four activities in this two weeks. My impression of those activities was trip to Atlanta. I had a trip to Atlanta on May 11th. When I went there I visited three places.
  First, I visited world of Coca-Cola. There I could learn history of Coca-Cola. I could see a lot the work of pictures of Coca-Cola and saw popular things in the past and what kind of drinks that Coca-Cola produces to the world. Then I could try taste of drinks that Coca-Cola produced in the world. It was so awesome.
  Next, I went to eat lunch at CNN. There I could see huge and special hotel and enjoyed food.
  Finally, I visited the National Center for Civil and Human Rights. I couldn’t feel fun that look likes when I went to the world of Coca-Cola. Because at this museum show fact of terrible discrimination of humans colors. But I could feel the force of big speech by Martin Luther King. This speech was very persuasive. This speech was one of the most powerful speeches that I have ever heard.

  I recommend to see this speech. This speech could change your attitude of things. To do this speech look like Martin Luther King we need courage. Also, this speech shows us courage. I think courage is the most important thing, because of its effect on your behavior. 

Comments