Hunter Museum of American Art


    I went to Hunter Museum of American Art on May 1st . This museum has art of only about America. At there I could see a lot of works of art. For example, 19th century genre painting, American impressionism, early modernism, regionalism, and post of World War Ⅱ modern and contemporary art. I could learn about an American history and about Tennessee from works of art in this museum. My favorite works of art in this museum is the second picture below. This picture show us some history of Tennessee. I thought art is related to the history, so I thought art is interesting.

  Also, I felt art was very interesting, because art doesn’t have answer. I like philosophical thinking, so it was fun that any answer would be correct. I recommend this event, because you could learn about America and you can see art from various direction.

Comments