The Trip to Atlanta

 What I want to share with other students and teachers is that I attended the Trip to Atlanta. I went to World of Coke, CNN, and National Center for Civil and Human Rights.

 I was looking forward to go to World of Coke because I like Coke. I learned about manufacturing method of Coke, history, and products Coca-Cola sells. Coca-Cola sponsors the Olympics, so there were exhibits about the Olympics. I met my seniors and their friends. They are students of Obirin who have come to study abroad at another university in America. I thought that it is a small world. I tasted all drinks of the world after the tour.

 I went to CNN to have lunch. I ate spaghetti and pizza. They were good. I took a picture in front of the letters "CNN" before leaving there.

 Finally, I went to National Center for Civil and Human Rights. I learned about segregation and human rights. First, I saw some letters about Martin Luther King, Jr.. It was difficult to understand for me because there were many difficult words.

 I had thought that segregation is so cruel before I know about it, but it was worse than I thought. I experienced something similar to what black people had been discriminated. It was very scary and what I could not bear. If I were them, I could not endure. Last, I saw about human rights. I got something that there are many people in various harsh circumstances in the world. I could not understand anything because I did not know any English words, so I thought I wanted to learn more.

 I was so interested in this trip. I am thankful to the people who went with me. That is a very good memory. I will never forget it.


Comments