The Colors Of The World Banquet

 I completed all of spring semester classes and the TOEFL ITP exam:) I have to take some classes and do volunteer work on May. But I do not need to take any exams!!! I would love to enjoy spending time with my friends in Chattanooga.
 I know it's too late, but I would like to introduce an event at UTC. I joined the colors of the world banquet on April 11th. The event is to introduce culture and traditional clothes in each country. My Japanese friends and I wore a "Yukata", then we had a fashion show. We didn't bring the traditional clothes from Japan, so we got in touch with Japanese friends who live in Chattanooga. They were so kind, some people came to see us. Also, a yukata was popular among people who came from various country. Many people asked us "Could you take a picture with me?", so we felt we became celebrities for a while:)
 It was a great opportunity to introduce Japanese culture and traditional clothes. In addition, I really appreciate Saki's help. My friend who is from same university in Japan, Saki helped us put on a yukata for the event. She has attended a yukata wearing class in Japan when she was a high school student. Thanks to her help, this event succeeded.
  

Comments