My workshop summary report "Trip to Atlanta"

I wrote about "Trip to Atlanta".  Why do I choose this workshop? Because it was impressive workshop for me.
       I visited Atlanta with Japanese ESL students, Matt, Sarah and Thomas. Then we went to World of Coke, CNN and "National Center for Civil and Human Rights". Thomas took us there. I don't remember how long dose it take to go to Atlanta but I remember that it was long trip very well. So I think that he was very tired. however he was smiling the whole time. I would like to say thank you for driving to him.
       Moving on  to our main topic. Firstly, I wrote about World of Coke. We learned history of coke and tried to taste of a lot of juice from all over the world. My favorite point is Coca-Cola tasting! There are a lot of coke so I do my best to drink all of coke however I couldn't drink all of coke. Because if I drank soda water, I will have stiff shoulders so I was little sad.
       Secondly, the next topic is CNN. I was excited because I often catch sight of CNN on the internet! We had lunch there. I chose Taco Bell. I was surprised that it has foods which is very cheap! And there are hotel in CNN, I thought that I want to stay at there in the future.
       Thirdly, the most memorable things was "National Center for Civil and Human Rights" in this day. I learned about racial discrimination. I knew it but it was only a fraction of knowledge. I grew up without racial discrimination. So I didn't consider about it. I knew that discrimination is bad things, but I didn't know it was this tragic. I could know it from National Center, then learned discrimination well. I experienced discrimination that blacks have been subjected to. It was too terrible. If I suffered discrimination, I can't find meaning in my life. So the racial discrimination left deep psychological scars in the hearts of American.
We must not be forgotten this fact, then it is the most important not to repeat the same mistake in this history.




Comments