Trip to Atlanta

 I went to "World of Coca-Cola", "National Center for Civil and Human Rights", and "CNN" in Atlanta on May 11th with my friends and my teachers. First, we went to World of Coca-Cola. I heard history of Coca-Cola and tried different taste of Coca-Cola. I knew there are lots of different taste drinks made by Coca-Cola in the world. However, I thought there were delicious drinks and some were not delicious. So, I didn't think that all drinks were delicious.


 Second, I ate lunch at CNN. It was very big and it had many different food restaurant.


 Third, I went to National Center and Human Rights. It made me sad but I learned about civil rights movement. At one exhibit, I actually experienced the cruel treatment that African Americans received. It was so scary and intolerable for me. I can not stand if I received it everyday and every time. I can not even imagine. That was really terrible. Even if the skin color is different or the gender is different or something is different, I think that you should not discriminate. Because I think that people in the world are all equal.








Comments