Day5 Food, Health, And The Envioroment

The morning seminar


1. What was the topic of today's seminar?
The topic was maples and pecans.
2. What were the main ideas/terms/definitions of the seminar?
Trees are important for natives and settlers.
3. Did you learn anything new from the seminar?
I learned how nuts grow.
4. What was the most interesting idea or concept that you learned today?
The most interesting idea is why the nuts are important in the northeast and central south.
5. How will you use this information in the future?

I want to use it when I become an adult.


The afternoon project

1. What was the title of the afternoon project?
The title was Urban gardening.
2. Where did the afternoon project take place?
It took place in the vinyl house in UTC.
3. What was the purpose of the afternoon project?
The purpose was to know how hard it is to cultivate vegetables.
4. Who did you meet at the project location?
I met Dr. Jose Barbose.
5. What did you learn from the project?
I learned how to cultivate vegetables.
6. What was the best part or most interesting aspect of the project?
The best thing was  putting a mount around a bud.
7. How will you apply what you learned during the project in the future?

There are many farms near my house so I want to help them with using the skill which I learned.

IMG_1618.JPG


Comments