Summary Blog Post

1. What did you like best about the Cross-cultural workshops and why?

My best thing was the urban gardening. It's rare to experience cultivating vegetables so I could get good chance. To cultivate them is so hard. For example, I took off many weeds, put the mount around bud.
My hands and back got painful but after I did, I saw the beautiful field and I could get sense of accomplishment. That's why I chose the urban gardening as my best thing.

2.What were you most surprised to learn about?
My most surprised thing is to make poem. Because it's so hard to make this for me. I couldn't understand how to make poem.

3.Which of the three poems are you most proud of and why?
I'm proud of Deep Feeling. Because I think love is complicated so there are many opinions about love. It's difficult to understand it when I saw the picture, I got warm.

4.Include your poem. If you chose to include the found poem, remember to say where you got the words from.
Deep Feeling
    The man kissed the woman's cheek. It’s no reason to do this but he wanted to do this. Then, the woman's cheek got red. She don’t know the reason to feel embarrassed for this. However, as I see, they loved each other. I don’t need some evidence to check whether they love each other or don’t love. The man is totally into her and so is she.

Comments